Benefits of Ghee
- Certified Organic
- Lactose Free
- High Smoke Point
- Made in Canada
Lee’s classic ghee designed for everyday use. Use as a heat stable cooking fat for sautéing, frying and roasting up to 250° C.
- We use a traditional slow-cooking process which takes 8 hours on a low flame.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour and signature grainy texture, both signifiers of high quality ghee.
High Smoke Point
- Our Plain Jane Ghee has a high smoke point of 250° C.
- Plain Jane can be used for sautéing, frying and roasting without the risk of creating free radicals or oxidative damage.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Can't decide? Try them all!
I’ve been using Ghee for a very long time and used to buy from South Asian stores. A friend suggested Lees ghee and recommended it for its high quality. I love this Ghee. I wish if came in a larger jar and more reasonably priced. I’ve learnt about the health benefits of Ghee and making sure my wife and son eat regularly.
I heard of Lee’s Ghee on Dragons Den and tried it. The next time I needed it, I bought another brand from a local grocery stores. There was absolutely no comparison ! Once you have tried Lee”s, you won’t want anything else!
Adding brown butter ghee to matcha latte is a given for me.
Then I tried adding brown butter ghee to butternut squash while roasting (along with some sage), blended it to make soup. Sweet and savoury brought together with ghee!
The best! Use this all the time to make "bulletproof" turmeric lattes. So simple and tasty.
I use this all the time as a seasoning for roasted chicken. The flavour is amazing and I love that I don't have to go out and buy everything separately. My absolute favourite ghee!