Benefits of Ghee
- Certified Organic
- Lactose Free
- High Smoke Point
- Made in Canada
Noisette is Lee’s version of brown butter, nutty and delicious. Enjoy as a spread on a slice of crusty bread, melted on popcorn, or in a hot, buttered cider.
To make our Noisette: Vanilla Brown Butter Ghee, we cook the butter at a higher temperature than the other flavours which gives it a nuttier flavour. This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette', which literally translates to 'hazelnut butter', due to the fragrant, nutty flavour created. We infuse it with pure vanilla bean sustainably grown and harvested in Papua New Guinea. Each vanilla bean is the hand-pollinated fruit of the Vanilla Ahitensis orchid, which opens only one day a year.
- To make our Noisette Ghee, we clarify the butter for longer, which burns the butter.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour which is reminiscent of caramel and toffee.
- This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette'.
Infused with Pure Vanilla Bean
- Noisette is infused with vanilla bean sustainably harvested in Papua New Guinea.
- Each vanilla bean is the hand-pollinated fruit of the Vanilla Ahitensis orchid, which opens only one day a year.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Can't decide? Try them all!
I’ve been using Ghee for a very long time and used to buy from South Asian stores. A friend suggested Lees ghee and recommended it for its high quality. I love this Ghee. I wish if came in a larger jar and more reasonably priced. I’ve learnt about the health benefits of Ghee and making sure my wife and son eat regularly.
I heard of Lee’s Ghee on Dragons Den and tried it. The next time I needed it, I bought another brand from a local grocery stores. There was absolutely no comparison ! Once you have tried Lee”s, you won’t want anything else!
Adding brown butter ghee to matcha latte is a given for me.
Then I tried adding brown butter ghee to butternut squash while roasting (along with some sage), blended it to make soup. Sweet and savoury brought together with ghee!
The best! Use this all the time to make "bulletproof" turmeric lattes. So simple and tasty.
I use this all the time as a seasoning for roasted chicken. The flavour is amazing and I love that I don't have to go out and buy everything separately. My absolute favourite ghee!