Benefits of Ghee
- Certified Organic
- Lactose Free
- High Smoke Point
- Made in Canada
Noisette is Lee’s version of brown butter, nutty and delicious. Enjoy as a spread on a slice of crusty bread, melted on popcorn, or in a hot, buttered cider.
To make our Noisette: Vanilla Brown Butter Ghee, we cook the butter at a higher temperature than the other flavours which gives it a nuttier flavour. This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette', which literally translates to 'hazelnut butter', due to the fragrant, nutty flavour created. We infuse it with pure vanilla bean sustainably grown and harvested in Papua New Guinea. Each vanilla bean is the hand-pollinated fruit of the Vanilla Ahitensis orchid, which opens only one day a year.
- To make our Noisette Ghee, we clarify the butter for longer, which burns the butter.
- The result is a delicious, nutty flavour which is reminiscent of caramel and toffee.
- This recipe is based on the French style of clarified butter, called 'Beurre Noisette'.
Infused with Pure Vanilla Bean
- Noisette is infused with vanilla bean sustainably harvested in Papua New Guinea.
- Each vanilla bean is the hand-pollinated fruit of the Vanilla Ahitensis orchid, which opens only one day a year.
A Lactose-Free Alternative to Butter
- 99% of the milk solids have been removed during the clarification process, rendering our ghee virtually lactose-free and safe for anyone with lactose-intolerance.
Can't decide? Try them all!
Love the ghee!
Brown Butter Ghee
Great Ghee, will buy again! Hoping it comes in bigger sizes soon.
I did receive you plain jane ghee but have been just too busy to get around to using it just yet. It is a little difficult to give an honest review when I have not actually cooked with it.
Will let you know when I try it out.
Linda J. Hefferman
Got my Ghee yesterday and immediately had to try it as I have heard so much about Leesprovisions and her signature Ghee. So I tried the Tumeric Ghee and the taste was like no other. It is a 5 ⭐️ product. Thanks Lee for sharing